If You’re Not Using Social Selling On LinkedIn (or not using it properly),
You’re Missing Out On Your Biggest Source for
Targeted Leads, More Sales and Shorter Sales Cycles!
If you’re finding that old school methods such as cold calling have lost their effectiveness, you’ll love the idea of connecting directly with decision makers through the power of LinkedIn. LinkedIn for sales is the new focus for business success.
A recent survey shows that over 83% of LinkedIn members are decision makers in their organizations. That gives you a tremendous source of qualified prospects for your sales team to get in front of. Whether you’re looking to connect directly with CEOs or small business owners, you’ll find them on LinkedIn.
What does that mean for your sales organization?
Simply put, it means your sales professionals need to be mining LinkedIn to meet their sales targets. Our LinkedIn training for sales will get you there.
In this day and age, you can’t afford to have salespeople waste all of their time with labor intensive, but low productivity activities like cold calling. They need to spend their time seeking out and connecting with the people who can make decisions.
But… there’s a right way and a wrong way to connect with those people on LinkedIn. Done right, you’ll see sales soar; happier, more productive salespeople and you’ll easily meet all your sales targets. Done wrong and the exact opposite could occur.
Sales expert and bestselling author of The Little Red Book of Selling, Jeffrey Gitomer said this: “LinkedIn is the new cold call. Instead of calling a gatekeeper and fishing for information on one possible decision maker, you can now advance search on LinkedIn and find exactly who you are looking for BEFORE you make the call. You can discover who is connected to your connections and find people by job descriptions and titles.”
Like all social media, LinkedIn is a two-way street. Treat people well and they’ll do the same for you. Annoy them and watch how fast the backlash happens! It’s the way of this connected world.
That’s why we at Top Dog Social Media have put together a comprehensive Social Selling Training With LinkedIn for Your Sales Team. Designed specifically to address the needs of sales professionals and help them reach their goals, you’ll find this program delivers!
FACT: 72.6% of salespeople, who use social media to sell, outperform their colleagues that aren’t using it.
Sales Teams Utilizing Social Selling:
- Were 36% more like than the average business or sales team to achieve their quota
- Saw a 12.2% higher year-over-year increase in total company revenue than the average business or sales team
- Saw a 7.2% higher year-over-year increase in the average deal size or contract value than the average business or sales team
Source of Statistics: Aberdeen Group
LinkedIn: The Most Powerful Social Selling Tool Yet?
It can be…
With the right strategy, tactics and execution.
Which is exactly what our LinkedIn Training for Corporate Sales Teams delivers. This training covers everything from correctly setting up profiles (both corporate and individual sales people) to finding and then properly connecting with your ideal prospect in a way that gets their attention and doesn’t annoy them.
Here’s just a sample of what you can expect from this training:
- Your sales force is more focused on working with the actual decision makers rather than tire-kickers
- Shorter sales cycles
- Higher closing ratios leading to more deals and more profit
- Happier, more productive sales people who see results in their commission checks
- Stop wasting time and completely by-pass the gatekeepers
- Advanced social selling techniques your team can implement in 15 minutes a day
Once you and/or your team have completed this training they’ll be ready to:
- Create their own effective professional profiles using our proprietary 3 step formula for LinkedIn success
- Build and leverage a professional networking strategy that keeps your people top of mind with the decision makers in your industry
- Develop a list of carefully chosen prospects within your target market and establish a strategy to connect with them
- Use our “secret sauce” to research and prepare for sales opportunities both within and outside their growing networks
- Implement their own social selling system on LinkedIn to supply a steady stream of new leads and prospects
In addition, your company benefits by learning how to:
- Grow your organization’s profile using LinkedIn Groups and other tools within the LinkedIn network
- Set up an effective LinkedIn corporate profile designed specifically to attract your perfect prospect
- Use LinkedIn and our proven methodology to drive traffic to your corporate website
- And most importantly, create trust and credibility in your marketplace making your company first choice for all products or services that apply to your client’s needs
“Melonie provided our sales force with a three-part training series on LinkedIn and how to best leverage the platform in their selling process. Melonie spent several months researching our business, getting to know our Sales Management team and asking lots of questions in order to tailor the training specifically to our needs. She is extremely knowledgeable, results-oriented, quick to respond to questions we had throughout the process and overall a pleasure to work with. We knew we had to explore the world of social media and LinkedIn seemed like the right place to start. After our first meeting with Melonie, we knew she’d be a great fit.
The training she provided our team will open a whole new avenue to prospect and generate new business, connect with existing clients, and other professionals in our industry. I would highly recommend her services to other business professionals.”
Erin Peikoff, Winnipeg, MB, Sales Trainer, National Leasing (Member of Canadian Western Bank Group of Companies)
Using LinkedIn for Social Selling is a powerful lead generation tool and your sales reps need to be using it! Click the button below to learn more now.