Social Media Keynote
Social Media Learning Points
Melonie’s social media keynote can enable participants to:
Create a social media strategy that fits desired goals.
Choose the right social media networks.
Make social media activity and effort gain the highest rewards in the least amount of time.
Establish a rock solid social media presence by adopting the key elements into their platform set up and daily activity.
Social Media Keynote Presentations
Social Media for Time Strapped Businesses & Professionals
Believe it or not, it IS possible to fit a social media marketing campaign into your already crowded schedule! Melonie shows your audience how they can get stared by targeting the right networks and the right people using those networks. By the time this presentation is over, even those professionals who’ve never been on social media will have a road map which leads to social media success.
- Creating a social media strategy that fits your goals
- Choosing the right social media networks where your effort will gain the highest rewards in the least amount of time
- Establishing a rock solid presence on social media by doing the two or three things that matter most
Leveraging Social Media For Your Franchise
Are you confused about how to make social media work for your franchise business? In this Melonie will show you how to build a social media community that is interested in what you offer. You’ll also learn how to increase engagement and analyze your social media results.
- Discover the top three social networks you should focus on for your business
- Create a content formula that engages your target audience
- Online and offline strategies for growing your social media communities
Not only does Melonie deliver powerful keynote addresses, she’s a sought after workshop and breakout speaker as well.
Social Media Breakout Presentation
How To Leverage The Big 3 For Social Dominance
While it’s possible to “fly by the seat of your pants” when it comes to social media, it’s certainly not effective. In this session your audience will have a clear understanding of how to create their own social media strategy using what we call, “The Big Three” of social media (Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn). Master all three and watch your business grow in ways you never thought possible!
- Start with the end in mind: a quick primer on establishing realistic goals for the three social networks
- What to say – when to say it and why you need to avoid certain behavior which hurt you more than help
- Automation do’s and don’ts – you still need someone with their hands on the steering wheel