The media refer to Melonie Dodaro as “Canada’s #1 LinkedIn Expert and Social Media Strategist” for good reason. She not only talks the talk, she walks the walk. Just one look at her impressive biography assures you that she delivers what she promises: A solid social media presentation that engages attendees where they also walk away with great value.
Melonie is an internationally renowned, seasoned speaker with extensive knowledge of social media marketing, and a particular focus on LinkedIn marketing. Melonie is not your typical social media speaker, her no fluff approach comes from being a serial entrepreneur and building several businesses from start-up to 7 figures.
Audiences are guaranteed to get many “aha’s” and practical street-smart strategies they can use immediately. Her focus is not on how to use social media for fun but rather how to have predictable results and a measurable ROI.
Melonie speaks at events and conferences across North America including The Big Social Summit (Las Vegas), Social Media Camp (Victoria, BC), TOTA Summit (Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association), Wine Kitz Franchise Conference, PGA of BC, TransCore Link Logistics Conference, The Financial Advisors Association of Canada Conference, just to name a few.
Melonie is a sought-after consultant to business owners, sales teams and entrepreneurs. Her social media success secrets are being used across Canada and globally.
Powerful Keynote and Breakout Presentations from a Renowned Social Media Speaker
Melonie delivers two types of presentations – depending on your needs. Her keynote presentations include – but aren’t limited to:
LINKEDIN KEYNOTE PRESENTATION:
How To Generate More Business From LinkedIn
With over 225 million professionals using LinkedIn many are discovering they can quickly pan this goldmine for ideal clients. In this presentation Melonie shares her 3-step formula to success on LinkedIn. Practical and relevant, this presentation reveals an ABC formula to new leads and more sales.
- How to put your lead generation marketing on “auto-pilot” using LinkedIn
- The ABC formula for developing your personal LinkedIn strategy– without a proven strategy on LinkedIn you’ll just be wasting your time
- The biggest (and easiest to fix) secret for standing out on the LinkedIn network
Generally an hour long, Melonie can tailor any of her presentations to fit your speaking schedule and is happy to include a Q&A period if requested.
What others are saying about Melonie’s presentations:
“Melonie delivers! I’m glad I asked Melonie to speak at The Big Social Summit in Las Vegas. As one of our keynote speakers, Melonie’s presentation gave the audience practical and crystal clear insights into using LinkedIn. The entire audience was inspired and fully engaged. I highly recommend Melonie for any company looking to have a top-notch social media speaker at their event!”
~Lance Joe, Organizer of The Big Social Summit [Las Vegas], San Francisco, California
SOCIAL MEDIA KEYNOTE PRESENTATION:
Social Media for Professionals Demystified
Believe it or not, it IS possible to fit a social media marketing campaign into your already crowded schedule! Melonie shows your audience how they can get started by targeting the right networks and the right people using those networks. By the time this presentation is over, even those professionals who’ve never been on social media will have a road map which leads to social media success.
- Settling on a social media strategy that fits your goals
- Choosing the right social media networks where your effort will gain the highest rewards in the least amount of time
- Establishing a rock solid presence on social media by doing the two or three things that matter most (Hint: if your profiles are not optimized, you’re losing business without even knowing it!)
~Fred Sarkari, Professional Speaker & Organizer of the TOTA Summit [Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association], Kelowna, British Columbia
Not only does Melonie deliver powerful keynote addresses, she’s a sought after breakout speaker as well. Her current repertoire includes the following:
LINKEDIN BREAKOUT SESSION:
3 Ways To Turn Your LinkedIn Profile Into A Lead Generation Machine
With over 225 million members of which over 83% are decision makers, it’s critical to know how to best use LinkedIn for generating leads and creating new business opportunities. Melonie’s highly engaging presentation delivers what your audience needs: the tips, trick and strategies that work to generate more leads.
- How to create your LinkedIn profile to “attract” a steady stream of new clients who actually WANT your services, and view you as the expert in your field
- What you must do to ensure that your profile attracts and engages your ideal client – it’s probably the exact opposite of what you are currently doing
- The three most important elements you need in your LinkedIn profile that 99% of LinkedIn users miss
- How to choose the right keywords and ensure you show up at the top of the search results (Hint: there’s more to it than a simple Google search!)
- The unspoken rules of LinkedIn etiquette—and the common mistakes people make that drives potential customers and referral partners away
- How to easily set yourself apart and really stand out on LinkedIn using our “secret sauce” that every professional needs
“Melonie Dodaro is a knowledgeable and gifted social media trainer. I’ve had the pleasure of seeing her present and train in various environments and am blown away by her ability to break down even the most complex of topics, and teach in bite size nuggets in a manner that has light bulbs popping from the entire audience!
It’s one thing for audience members to get insights from the presenter; it’s a whole other thing for the audience to get practical how-to’s that they can immediately apply – that’s exactly what Melonie provides, especially around LinkedIn. I have no hesitation in recommending her for speaking and training opportunities.”
~Mari Smith, San Diego, California, Social Media Speaker, Author of Facebook Marketing: An Hour A Day and The New Relationship Marketing
SOCIAL MEDIA BREAKOUT SESSION:
How To Leverage The Big 3 For Social Dominance
While it’s possible to “fly by the seat of your pants” when it comes to social media, it’s certainly not effective. In this session your audience will have a clear understanding of how to create their own social media strategy using what we call, “The Big Three” of social media (Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn). Master all three and watch your business grow in ways you never thought possible!
- Start with the end in mind: a quick primer on establishing realistic goals for the three social networks
- What to say – when to say it and why you need to avoid certain behaviors which hurt you more than help
- The importance of cross channel promotion
- Automation do’s and don’ts – you still need someone with their hands on the steering wheel
- And of course, those Three HUGE Mistakes Businesses Make That Keep Them from Profiting With Social Media – and how to avoid them!
“Melonie Dodaro’s speaking event with Kelowna Women in Business was an invaluable addition to our line-up of speakers for the year. Melonie easily kept our large group engaged throughout her time on stage. She wow’d the audience with her level of knowledge in social media and was able to give tons of practical advice they could implement right away.
Melonie has impeccable timing and was very efficient in delivering a great presentation in the time slot she was provided. We very much enjoyed having Melonie speak at this Kelowna Women in Business event, and are looking forward to booking her again.”
~Carly Banks, Kelowna Women In Business