International Social Media Marketing Speaker
Melonie Dodaro Is Not Your Typical Social Media Speaker
Melonie regularly speaks at events and conferences across North America including The Big Social Summit (Las Vegas), Social Media Camp (Victoria, BC), TOTA Summit (Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association), Wine Kitz Franchise Conference, PGA of BC, TransCore Link Logistics Conference, The Financial Advisors Association of Canada Conference.
Melonie is also a sought after social media marketing consultant to business owners, sales teams and entrepreneurs, and her social media success secrets have burst out across Canada to global destinations. She receives many engagements to be a Social Media Keynote Speaker, where she has set the initial tone of inspired social media speaking for the entire event.
Melonie passionately shares her secrets.
Allow her to become the difference maker for you and everyone in attendance when she speaks in-person about social media to all the participants at your conference or business.
Social Media Keynote Presentations
Social Media Strategies To Grow Your Business
Melonie shares social media strategies for the “Big 3” social media sites and she shows her audience how to create a powerful brand around all three social networks.
- How to create a consistent brand and powerful across the ‘Big 3’ social media sites
- Understand how to create the content your target market is interested in
- The most important elements required in a successful social media strategy
Social Media Strategies For Tourism
Tourism marketing isn’t the one-sided method it used to be–today’s consumers are relying more than ever on word of mouth. The tourism industry is turning to social media to promote its services and to engage customers in a more personal way.
- The importance of a well-thought-out strategy to get you where you want to be
- 5 things you need to launch a winning social media campaign
- 7 proven ways even companies with small budgets and few employees can profit from social media
- What social marketing can do for you that traditional marketing can’t
Not only does Melonie deliver social media powerful keynote presentations, she’s a sought after workshop, seminar and breakout speaker as well.
Social Media Breakout Presentation
Twitter For Business
Twitter is one of the most misunderstood social networks by businesses but arguably offers the most potential for connecting with new customers at the right time – when they are most likely to buy. 67% of Twitter users are more likely to buy from brands they follow but only if the platform is used correctly.
- How Twitter works & the etiquette you need to know
- Where to find opportunities and leads
- Advanced prospect targeting with keywords and location
- When, where, why and how to tweet most effectively