Are you using LinkedIn to grow your business? Or have you been thinking of using it but haven’t got around to it yet? LinkedIn is essential for all B2B businesses but can also be very effective for B2C businesses.
Currently 97% of the people using LinkedIn are using it wrong…the other 3% are getting amazing results and are increasing their visibility, credibility and growing their business faster than they ever could before.
Why You Need a Great LinkedIn Profile Right Now
1. Your Prospects Are Already Looking Up Your Name. LinkedIn is one of the top ranked sites in Google so when your clients Google you (and they will), one of the VERY first things that comes up, is your LinkedIn profile. This one point alone essentially makes your LinkedIn profile more important than your website.
2. Your Profile Needs SEO Just Like Your Website. Your profile needs to be optimized for the keywords you want to be found for. When someone searches on LinkedIn for what you do or offer, you can’t afford to have your competitors come up first! LinkedIn is extremely powerful for B2B but can also be very effective for B2C with the right strategy.
3. Time Is Running Out. LinkedIn is quickly becoming a new standard in the professional world and you are already missing out on opportunities by not having a really great presence. Don’t put barriers between you and hot, interested leads. Have a strong, professional and optimized presence.
Related: LinkedIn webinar to teach you exactly how to optimize your profile and attract your ideal clients! Click here to register now.
3 Steps to Having a Great LinkedIn Profile
Step 1: Right Keywords! Optimize your profile with the right keywords so you rank at the top of the search results when someone is searching for what you offer.
Step 2: Great Content! Write the content within your profile so that it speaks directly to your ideal client, engages them and helps them understand exactly how you can help them.
Step 3: Stand Out! There are some applications you can add such as importing your blog or a video into your profile to increase your credibility and stand out.
Don’t miss out on what the #1 business social network has to offer.
To ensure that you get the most out of your LinkedIn profile and take actionable steps to complete it properly, I have a special LinkedIn training webinar that you can attend to learn more.
“3 Quick And Little-Known Secrets For Harnessing The Power Of LinkedIn To Attract A Flood Of Your Ideal Clients In 60 Days Or Less!”
Register now at:
Comments are closed.